The candidate should independently handle the entire recruitment process right from understanding the requirement, sourcing, screening, target hunting, and initial interviewing to joining.Candidate should have excellent written and verbal English communication skills Expert in MS Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
The candidate should independently handle the entire recruitment process right from understanding the requirement, sourcing, screening, target hunting, and initial interviewing to joining.
- Candidate should have excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Expert in MS Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Organized, hardworking and efficient time management
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in sourcing and assessing top talent
- Position is based out of Noida
- Should be a good team player and takes ownership.
- Good interpersonal and team coordination skills
Must be proactive & self-driven.
Graduate from a recognized university. Candidates from IT background will be preferred
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent understating of IT Skills, Technologies and Sales.
- Sourcing and searching on job portals and social sites.
- Timely submission of resumes as per the position budget and negotiating & finalizing salary/HR accordingly.
- Internal Client Management – Strategize, plan recruitment activity along with client and implement it in order to stay synched with client groups and understand the client process and style of working to increase hit ratio.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from sourcing to joining to increase brand value of the organization.
- Identifying and processing the right candidate towards closure to achieve a positive conversion.
- Should maintain and update all MIS related to recruitment.
- Manage, monitor and improve hiring ratios like “Time to Submit”, “Submission to joining”, etc
- Identify bottlenecks, if any and deliberate resolution along with the TL/Manager
- Weekly review with TL and/or manager on his/her performance.